Choose HowMore Ways to Give
TDChristian is always looking for new opportunities for you to support learning for service in light of God’s word. Below find these opportunities including legacy giving through Christian Stewardship Services and the Christian School Foundation.
The school has once again partnered with Pampered Chef independent consultant Byron Elzinga (class of 2007) to raise some funds together! Stock your kitchen with some awesome tools and gadgets while raising money for the school!
Christian Stewardship Services
TDChristian partners with CSS to provide Estate planning services to our community members at NO cost.
- Get advice about your Estate documents.
- Explore donating through bequests, trusts, memorials, real estate, securities, life insurance, deposit agreements, and charitable annuities.
- Donate directly to TDChristian (and other charities) through CSS ‘MemberNet.’ Find out more at: www.csservices.ca/membernet-2/
Find out more about Christian Stewardship Services at: www.csservices.ca
To learn more about Estate Planning, attend our next virtual seminar hosted by TDChristian in March!
Christian School Foundation
TDChristian is a member of the Christian School Foundation (CSF), which means you have access to expert financial advice such as:
- giving a gift of securities
- giving a gift now (and getting a receipt this year), with the opportunity to spread that gift over many more years
- learning to effectively structure giving through your will
Through CSF, TDChristian has access grant and bursary programs so that we can:
- apply for gifts to support our work with students who have disabilities
- supplement our tuition assistance programs
- make excellent professional development opportunities available to our teachers
If you would like to directly support one of these areas through the Foundation, email: email@example.com
Learn more about all the possibilities for giving to the Christian School Foundation at: www.christianschoolfoundation.ca.